Gateway Analytical can provide nondestructive testing and expert witness testimony support for litigation cases such as:
- Contamination Issues
- Defective product liability
- Intellectual property protection
- Patent Infringement
- Reverse Engineering/Competitive Analysis
Our facility is set up to handle evidence from criminal and civil cases, including secure sample handling, storage, and documentation. Our forensic and material scientists are experienced in supporting cases related to pharmaceutical drug litigation, failure analysis, patent infringement, reverse engineering, product failures and more.
We provide full documentation of our nondestructive testing methods and findings and can provide expert witness testimony, if needed.
Instruments and Techniques:
- Sample isolation and preparation lab
- Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) Spectroscopy
- Scanning Electron Microscopy/Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy (SEM/EDS)
- Raman spectroscopy and imaging
- Optical microscopy