Chemical imaging is a non-destructive imaging technique that combines spatial and spectral information to provide a more complete characterization of a sample. This technique can be used to improve product quality or to solve complex problems by facilitating a better understanding of drug development and manufacturing processes.
Gateway Analytical has extensive knowledge and experience in many chemical imaging applications, providing critical information about product formulation and the development process. Such information leads to improvements in the overall product quality and efficacy of nasal, inhalation, transdermal and controlled release drug products to drug developers. Our scientists are leading the way in applying Raman, visible, near-infrared and fluorescence chemical imaging to complex pharmaceutical problems.
Chemical Imaging Instrumentation and Techniques:
- Content and Blend Uniformity
- Characterization and Identification of Polymorphs
- In Vitro Particle Characterization
- Ingredient-Specific Particle Size Distribution
- Ingredient-Specific Particle Shape
- Particle Interaction
- Aggregation and Agglomeration Studies
- Layer Thickness Determination
Why Gateway Analytical?
- cGMP-compliant laboratory environment
- Expert support for labs pursuing “critical path opportunities” related to bioequivalence testing
- Trusted quality system rooted in Quality by Design (QbD) principles
- Proven history of excellent customer satisfaction
- State-of-the-art analytical instrumentation and methods
Contact us for chemical imaging support.